[ic] CommonAdjust

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 16:52:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Jonathan Clark wrote:

JC>>> How do I download those and print them out?
JC>>
JC>>best I could find was a complete set of the html files at:
JC>>
JC>>ftp://ftp.minivend.com/pub/minivend4/

I've downloaded them. Thanks! They are going to be a bear to print,
though!

JC>>> And, in the definition section, the same entry is also in there for
JC>>> CommonAdjust, with no corresponding entry for Chain Pricing.
JC>>>
JC>>
JC>>don't know what you mean.

It's just that all of the docs that I have looked at, in giving a
usage of CommonAdjust refer me to 'Chain Pricing' which does not appear
to exist.)-:

JC>>can you tell us what you are trying to acheive?

Thank you!

Apples:

SKU: AP-S	Small are $1.00 each
		A bag of 18 are $0.75 each
		A case of 4 bags, 72 apples are $0.50 each

SKU: AP-M	Medium are $1.50 each
		A bag of 24 are $1.25 each
		A case of 4 bags, 96 apples are $1.00 each

SKU: AP-L	Large are $2.00 each
		A bag of 16 are $1.75 each
		A case of 3 bags, 48 apples are $1.50 each

Oranges:

SKU: OR-S	Small are $0.50 each
		A bag of 15 are $0.45 each
		A case of 5 bags, 75 oranges are $0.35 each

SKU: OR-M	Medium are $0.75 each
		A bag of 20 are $0.65 each
		A case of 4 bags, 80 oranges are $0.50 each

SKU: OR-L	Large are $1.00 each
		A bag of 12 are $0.75 each
		A case of 6 bags, 72 oranges are $0.50 each

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

-= Jim =-

All HTML Encoded email is auto-deleted. Learn Standards

Tagline for Saturday, April 14, 2001 at 16:35 PM:
Rotisserie: a ferris wheel for chickens

This Linux System has been up 118 hours