[ic] Need help speeding up Interchange

Jason Ballou jasonballou1@yahoo.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

I am having trouble with pages loading fairly slowly
in Interchange while my pages that are now part of
Interchange load pretty quick.  This leads me to
believe that I need to do something to optimize
Interchange's loading.  Its a little slow searching
and once it finds everything just kind of freezes for
a few seconds and then the page appears.

Any suggestions on what I can do to speed this up?
Pretty much everything is the same as it was
originally set in Interchange with the exception that
I have it sorting by the item number.

Thanks,
Jason Ballou
http://www.collectpipes.com