[ic] CommonAdjust

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 14:00:08 -0400 (EDT)

I certainly stirred up something with my question!

Thanks for all the support!

One more question, using the Construct Something demo:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Jonathan Clark wrote:

JC>>The normal way to do this would be to have your pricing table with fields
JC>>corresponding to the quantities.
JC>>The problem with your pricing structure is that the price breaks are not
JC>>consistent.
JC>>
JC>>pricing table:
JC>>sku	q12	q15	q16	q18	q20	q24	q48	q72	q75	q80	q96
JC>>AP-S				0.75				0.50
JC>>AP-M						1.25					1

I found this as the header in
.../catalogs/storename/products/pricing.txt (in the 'construct' demo):

q2      price_group     sku     q5      q6      q10     q12     q18
	1	        AP-S

(That's really a tab there between price_group and sku)

Does that mean that only those customers that I put into Price Group 1 get
these prices? (Assuming that there are prices in some of those columns)

With the q2 in front of price_group, does that mean that everyone gets
a break on a quantity of 2? (When there is an amount in there!)

I added to the Quantity columns, restarted the server and then went
into the Admin interface and sure enough all of these new quantity
options are in there.

JC>>PriceField	nonexistant_field
JC>>CommonAdjust   pricing:q12,q15,q16,q18,q20,q48,q72,q75,q80,q96: ;:price

Does this go into catalog.cfg?

I'm assuming that if this isn't plugged in somewhere with the exact
same quantities as above, the customer won't get the price breaks, even
if they are qualified?

-= Jim =-

All HTML Encoded email is auto-deleted. Learn Standards

Tagline for Saturday, April 14, 2001 at 18:30 PM:
I wouldn't touch the Metric System with a 3.048m pole!

This Linux System has been up 120 hours