[ic] Taking a Poll

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 14:42:33 -0400 (EDT)

On 15 Apr 2001, Thomas Johnson wrote:

TJ>>stuff that I want. Similarly, while I'm browsing I often come across
TJ>>tags that will help me later on,

Which is why I place such a high value on printed docs. As I am
cruising through the docs (on anything) I usually pick up - at least
sub-consciously other tidbits besides what I was explicitly looking
for.

-= Jim =-

All HTML Encoded email is auto-deleted. Learn Standards

Tagline for Saturday, April 14, 2001 at 18:30 PM:
I wouldn't touch the Metric System with a 3.048m pole!

This Linux System has been up 120 hours