[ic] HTML Documentation Available?

Jeff Carnahan jcarnahan@networq.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 16:14:11 -0700

Is the Interchange documentation available in .html format?

I see .pdf in the release tar-ball, (as well as pod documentation) but I see
no HTML documentation. HTML documentation is missing from CVS and the FTP
site as well.

Mike, is it possible to release a tar-ball of the current documentation
(including beginners guide and tag-reference) as seen on
developer.akopia.com.. (Sans user contributions I assume)...

Or perhaps you have a quick script to generate the HTML equivalent of the
POD documentation?

It's a bit unwieldy to search through long PDF's for the syntax for a single
tag or feature.. =)

Thanks!

--
Jeff Carnahan - jcarnahan@networq.com