[ic] Taking a Poll

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:18:35 -0400

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 08:10:40PM -0400, Jim Balcom wrote:

> I'm not really interested in hiring a RH employee since I think that
> their time would be better used in enhancing and documenting IC. And,
> as far as I can tell, the one person that I have developed respect for
> has his hands full and does not appear to be interested in hiring
> himself out.

There are really two groups of developers here at Red Hat, those in
engineering are working full-time enhancing and documenting IC, while those
of us in professional services are working mostly on actual implementations,
so hiring Red Hat to help you out wouldn't detract at all from the development
effort, in case that worried you.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect