[ic] Taking a Poll

IC-Admin interchange@my-school.com
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:11:49 -0400 (EDT)

Doug Alcorn wrote :

> I'm surprised how many people have said the IC documentation is
> dense.  I would define "dense" as "a lot of information on not much
> volume" or maybe "more information than expected for the volume".  I
> don't think the IC documentation (at least for 4.6.x) qualifies.

Just for the record: I used the word "dense", because cfm did before
me. I didn't look it up in its full meaning (non native English speaker).
So, I stuck with the word used in the post I referred to.

I personally don't have anymore the feeling, that I can't understand
the documentation, because of too short, compressed verbal explanations.
I believe I can find anything if I want to, it's just very, very much
work.

BF