[ic] how "user friendly" is authorize.net for non-tech merchants?

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:53:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 cfm@maine.com wrote:

>>Seems like the right way would be to set up something like ccvs here
>>and provide that as a service; we're not prepared to staff a help desk
>>for that.  :-)

First Data seems to have an excellent help desk. When Echo was doing my
back end work, their help desk was equally excellent.

Once your customer has their merchant account set up, have them use the
help desk at their processor. There is no reason for you to duplicate
what someone else is already doing, and being paid to do.

-= Jim =-

All HTML Encoded email is auto-deleted. Learn Standards

Tagline for Tuesday, April 17, 2001 at 21:50 PM:
Unrecoverable Application ERROR - Detonation follows.

This Linux System has been up 195 hours