[ic] Strange UI behaviour

Rene Hertell rene@hertell.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:02:24 +0300

Hi list,

I'm testing the table permissions in the UI and found this strange
behaviour:

I'm editing the administrators permissions for viewing tables. As default,
all tables have view-permissions. If I uncheck the first tables (2ndDayAir)
view permissions and then submit the page, all tables View-permissions
unchecked. If I then uncheck the third tables view permission, all
checkboxes after this will be unchecked. This seems occur with all
permissions (View, Edit, Create, Delete, Import and Export) except Hide
(that unchecks the whole row after submission...)

René