[ic] Unable to submit order

Trond Arve Nordheim trond.arve@nordheim.no
18 Apr 2001 23:07:29 +0200

On 18 Apr 2001 13:33:42 -0700, Jeff Carnahan wrote:
> }Please go back to the checkout page and fill the form out properly."
> }
>
> This means Interchange is expecting you to submit some information, and for
> some reason you either left it blank in the form your submitting, or
> Interchange is expecting data that your form is missing.
>
> First, view the source code to the form you're submitting.
>
> There should be a hidden form field, named "mv_order_profile" ..

I have this:
<input type=hidden name=mv_order_profile value=order_profile>

> Then check out the file:
>
> catalogs/your_catalog/etc/profiles.order
>
> And look at the section that matches what was defined in mv_order_profile.
> It will list all the form fields it's expecting, and if they are required to
> have data in them.
> Then, check your form to make sure that each variable the profile is looking
> for is actually in your form, and being submitted.
 __NAME__ order_profile

  fname=required
  lname=required
  address1=required
  city=required
  state=required
  zip=required

  &fatal=yes
  &final=yes
  &credit_card=standard keep

  __END__

All the field names exists in the form, and they all have data when I
submit. (When i click the "Back to the checkout page"-link the data I
entered is put back in the form fields, so i KNOW the data gets
submitted.)

As you see, everything is like it's supposed to. The required fields
-is- filled out when I get this error. Actually, I still get this error
when all field names in etc/profiles.order is set to 'optional' (is that
the correct keyword? ;).

And the [error ...]-tag you mention is in use (as described in the
tutorial): [error all=1 show_var=1 show_error=1 joiner='<br>']

So... I'm afraid that didn't help much :\
That is, unless I'm completely blind and there actually -is- an error
here...

--
Trond Arve Nordheim