[ic] restart??

Audio Wizard audiowizard@mediaone.net
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:50:11 -0700

I have a host with interchange already installed.  For the time being Im
running off the ip adress until the cart is ready to go live and I switch
domains.  The cart was installed with my domain as the url and now I cannot
setup my cart.  I have changed the catalog.cfg to reflect the ip adress
however I cant figure how to restart as the documentation suggests?

These functions they give such as "/usr/sbin/interchange -r " do I
substitute the "usr" for store name or what???

I assume I just enter the above quoted text after the base url??