[ic] restart??

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:01:50 -0700

At 04:37 PM 04/19/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Audio Wizard,
>
>the "/usr/sbin/interchange -r " command will only restart your interchange
>server
>I not very keen on the difference but I usually do it by
>"/etc/rc.d/init.d/interchange stop"
>then a "start" for the changes to take effect
>
>HTH

It is a matter of whether you installed IC as root or as a regular user (in
that user's home directory).  In the former case, the example given above
is correct.  In the latter case, you would make yourself the user, then do
(assuming you installed in the most common location, typically the default):

~/interchange/bin/interchange -r

- Ed L.