[ic] Loan/mortgage

Bill Randle billr@exgate.tek.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:40:11 -0700

On Apr 19, 12:40pm, Victor Nolton wrote:
} Subject: [ic] Loan/mortgage
} Has anyone written a loan or mortgage type calculator for interchange?
}
} In the past I used some javascript based counters (used [item-price]
} to put in the $ amount) but I'd like to find something to put in a
} interchange page and have it process, something not javascript based.
}
} I honestly don't know the first thing about these calculations but I
} am sure someone out there has done this.

I haven't done this, but I'd get the Math::Financial Perl module
from CPAN and write a usertag to call the right Financial.pm
function(s) to get the calculation(s) you need.

	-Bill