[ic] modifying item-increment

Russ Mann tech@khouse.org
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:18:01 -0600

I'm feeling pretty dumb, but I can't figure out HOW to include an ARG in the
more list.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Ryan Hertz
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 5:13 PM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: RE: [ic] modifying item-increment

At 03:00 PM 4/19/01 , Russ Mann wrote:
>How do I get this to carry over to multiple pages in a search results?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Russ
>

> >Easiest is:
> >
> >   [calc] ++$tmp_increment [/calc]

Hmm..  I suppose you could pass the value as an arg in the more-list.  Or,
perhaps store the increment in a var named with the searchspec.  Otherwise,
save it in the session and determine how to reset the increment upon a new
search.

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com