[ic] VIRUS WARNING !!!!

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:02:35 -0500

Why are so many people who are using a *NIX based OS so worried about a
windoze virus? After all Interchange does not run on windoze. This message
sent with Netscape 4.75 on a Compaq Armada E700 running Red Hat 7.0. No I
did not check it for a windoze virus first :) Guess it's just one of the
advantages. By the way my wife runs Red Hat 6.2 and the older children run
windoze 95 on their machines. The 4 year old is cutting his teeth on Linux
though :) If you want to run *NIX based software try using the OS. Just for
the record we can also run windoze software with our friend WINE.

Have a nice day,
Steve