[ic] Authorizenet Assistance.

Ron Phipps rphipps@reliant-solutions.com
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:48:29 -0700

> I may need to add that I have searched the entire mailing list and read
the
> new and old docs. I followed the directions that Mike created at the top
of
> the Authorizenet globalsub. A point in the right direction would be great.
>
> Dan
> E-Profit Designs

Hey Dan,

    Something that stumped me when setting up Verisign is the 'Errors are in
red' but there are no errors shown.  Try adding '[data session
cybercash_error]' to your checkout page and see what error it returns.  Post
back here with the results if you cannot interpret and fix the error.  Good
luck.

-Ron