[ic] Globally updating routes without a reconfig

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.com
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:50:49 +0100

[ic 4.6.4]
Hi All,

I have a catalog I where the routes (log, main copy_user etc.) live in a
MySQL database.

I can update the routes to the database but they do not take effect I
reconfig the catalog or restart interchange.

I would like to be able to alter the in-memory routes when I write the
modifications to database. I have tried:

	$Vend::Cfg->{Route_repository}{main}{email}='newemailaddress';
and
	$Config->{Route_repository}{main}{email}='newemailaddress';

but this appears to alter the current session only.

Is is possible to alter this on a global basis so that all new sessions take
the new values (I don't mind existing sessions keeping the old values)?

Thanks for any help.

Jonathan
Webmaint.