[ic] Bundle::Interchange;mod_perl with Apache DSO

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:17:42 -0400

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:52:22AM +0000, Jason Feingold wrote:
> Hi all - Im not sure what the Bundle::Interchange module does..I realize
> there are many Perl mods that should be installed for Interchange. Is this
> Bundle supposed to install all of these packages for you?  Do I still need
> to manually install each and every one of the recommended packages, or is
> this a way of automating the install?I ran the Bundle::Interchange module
> (perl Makefile.PL,make, make install) but it didnt seem to do much of
> anything.

If you use the CPAN module to install perl modules (which is a lot easier
than running the makefile by hand), you can install the bundle, and it will
install all the modules you need:

% perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'

The first time you use the CPAN module you will have to configure it, but
after that you can install any module you need just this easy (also try
'perl -MCPAN -e shell' to get an interactive shell that is very useful when
maintaining perl modules)

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect