[ic] more viruses

IC-Admin interchange@my-school.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:57:46 -0400 (EDT)

Mike Heins wrote :

> > If someone wants to attach a patch, then he/she could just paste it
> > into the  message as some persons do
>

> I'll agree to that as soon as everyone agrees to quote messages properly
> instead of putting their comments at the top and lumping everything else
> at the bottom..... 8-)

Couldn't you bounce and make an automatic response to all posts, which don't
put their comments at the bottom, reminding people to format correctly ?

Being honest with myself, I know that an automatic response is the best
way to remind me, if I am overstepping some rules of acceptable behaviour.
Gives me the possibility to silently adjust to the "norms of this
list" without "ruining" my "reputation". May be others have made the same
experience ? :-)

BF