[ic] How do I make interchange start when server starts

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:03:06 -0500

Rick Lord wrote:

> I know this has been talked about a lot, but for the life of me I can
> not find the answer. I tried adding something in rc.local but that
> failed miserably. It seems to me I should put a start-up script in
> /etc/init.d but I don't know what should be in the script.
> Can someone please help?
> Thanks.
I suggest installing Webmin and using its bootup and shutdown command
creator for managing IC. It's also a lifesaver for many other things
when managing an IC server.

http://www.webmin.com/webmin/

--
We specialize in multi-processor computing systems!
John Foster