[ic] How do I make interchange start when server starts

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:17:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Rick Lord wrote:

RL>>I know this has been talked about a lot, but for the life of me I can
RL>>not find the answer. I tried adding something in rc.local but that
RL>>failed miserably. It seems to me I should put a start-up script in
RL>>/etc/init.d but I don't know what should be in the script.
RL>>Can someone please help?

In Slackware in /etc/rc.d/rc.httpd:

su interch /usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange -r

Works fine for me.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, April 23, 2001 at 18:15 PM:
Nobody can be just like me. Even I have trouble.

This Linux System has been up 54 hours