[ic] shipping tracking numbers / mv_metadata

Jud Harris jud@copernica.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:36:02 -0500

> How about inputting the number and then checking the order status
> at query/check_orders? Should work as is.

OK - that does indeed work, but I want to do it via the admin UI, not the
public site.  It doesn't make sense to me to have to switch between the
admin UI Orders interface and the /query/check_orders page to accomplish
this.  It should all be integrated.

Also, when one enters a tracking number in the status field, the order_view
page displays the Status: as blank, which it should not do.  I would just
like it to be consistent.

There's no more info on mv_metadata than the man page?

-Jud