[ic] SUrEPay IntegraTIon

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:13:10 -0400

Quoting ben schlaver (ben@closetgenius.com):
> OK does http://www.surepay.com/homepage/index.cfm?fuseaction=mc_sdk_download
> help?
>
> 'cause lord know's i'm Still getting Bad GlobalSub surepay in my logs. I
> think either i have some left over signio globalsub in there or am simply
> not sending the right variables from checkout.html.  Also i think
> https://test.xml.surepay.com ID: 1001 and P: password should work as a test.

Thanks for the test information.

If you are getting a "bad Globalsub", then that means it isn't even
compiling. Most common cause of that is no Net::SSLeay or other needed
module. If you haven't syntax checked it, I also suggest you do that.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer