[ic] last four digits of the CC#

Russ Mann tech@khouse.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:38:42 -0600

Dear List,

http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg03495.html
Excerpt:

Perhaps in the next release of IC we can have one more special variable:

         mv_credit_card_l4       # contains the last 4 digits of the card
number

This, in conjunction with the card type and expiration date (which already
stored in the userdb if checkout data is saved to an account), should be
enough for both the admin and the customer to make a positive ID of the
card online, without exposing the raw number.

---
I implemented this in MV 3.14 a long time ago, and its very useful.  Any
ideas/plans to integrate into the product?

Russ