[ic] Template Locale & page edit on 4.7

matjones@mickey.korksoft.com matjones@mickey.korksoft.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:25:02 -0400 (EDT)

I pressume I should add the locale settings you suggest in the
catalog.cfg??
Currently in my catalog.cfg there is:

# Last Locale specified is the default
Locale                en_US LC_CTYPE C
LocaleDatabase        locale

Do i just add it on the end there??
Also, since adding the locale and creating new image directories for each
language is there a way I can set it to just pull from the 1
image/items
directory, so I dont have to have multiple instances of the same item
images wasting server space?

 Mathew A. Jones booksellersolutions.com