[ic] Verisign Ver 3

Ron Phipps rphipps@reliant-solutions.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:47:17 -0700

This is just a note to let the list know that Verisign has upgraded to
version 3 of their software.  All of the old binaries should still work
however the new Ver 3 binaries require a few extra argments to be set
(VENDOR and PARTNER) and an environment variable to be set
(PFPRO_CERT_PATH).  I just worked with a client to get his install up and
running and I will be submitting an updated Signio module back to the list
so that Ver 3 can easily be integrated with IC.  In the meantime if you are
using Ver 3 you can hardcode your PARTNER and VENDOR information into the
Signio module.  The updated module will query MV variables for those values.

Have a good one,
-Ron