[ic] Multiple taxes based on an Item-Attribute

Admin Account interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Aug 2 20:42:00 2001

>This used to be covered very nicely in the Minivend docs, and I highly
>disapprove of its removal. Since I was unable to find the "Sales Tax"
>section in the current docs (mea culpa if I just couldn't find it), I
>will provide the Minivend 4 part of the docs here for you. This is
>everything you need to know.

Thanks so much Mark.  This info is just what I needed.  I have been playing
with different things and have decided to make fields and a table to give
selectable options to the customer instead of relying on item-modifiers.
It seems like there are more tag options for information selected from
a field than given as a variable at order time.

On a side note.  I'm sure this has been discussed before and since you
brought
up the removal of old docs.  Are these removed docs the place that the
current PDF's reference to look for more info.  I have yet to find the
detailed
discussion on Item-attributes referenced in the PDF's.  Am I missing
something?
Also why is the FAQ page blank?  Is this a temporary thing?

Thanks again