[ic] HELP with my interchange setup

Korney Gozman interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Aug 3 00:18:01 2001

The only thing that I can suggest from the top of my head is to check the
permissions
on those files are set properly, If you are using the design tool, it should
mostly involve area.txt and cat.txt
If you are using Item Edit too, Im not sure, it could be a variety of things,
make sure products.txt is set with
proper permissions, sometimes it will let you use the catalog, but not make
changes in the UI,
make sure the images directory is set with the right permissions as well as the
image files,
see what it lets you change with the interface and what it wont let you,
Usually it wont come up with an error, it will just ignore you, you have to
really notice that you
arent making changes.

 _hope it helps :'(