[ic] Akopia hosting providers

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Aug 3 18:35:01 2001

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Pann McCuaig wrote:

PM>>I'm looking for relatively low cost but stable interchange hosting that
PM>>can be used to host "Mom'n'Pop" type businesses for whom ic is probably
PM>>overkill, but now that I've climbed the damned learning curve . . .

Make me an offer:

I've got a 1.2gHz CPU with 512 megs of RAM and 40 gigs of hard drive
space sitting on an underused T-1.

This particular server is being used ONLY for Interchange 4.6.5 and one
store.

Or, if you want to ship your server to me I'll rent you co-location
space in a space just outside of Washington, DC on a T-1. As long as
you don't hog the T-1, the monthly co-location rate is $125.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, August 03, 2001 at 18:30 PM:
... "I'll be Bach." - Johann Sebastian Schwarzenegger

This Linux System has been up 599 hours