[ic] Creating a simple test catalog...

Bradley Caricofe interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Aug 4 16:25:00 2001

Hello Mike, Everyone,

I recently installed Interchange 4.6.5 on a Cobalt RaQ 3 with no problems.
 I made sure to install the Bundle first and the creation of my first
catalog was a success.  When I tried to create additional catalogs under
different domains, all appears to go fine, until I try to access the admin
backend.  There, all the graphics links are broken.  In my first catalog
build, I noticed Interchange created an 'Akopia' directory in my document
root with all the UI graphics.  Why isn't it doing the same when I create
new catalogs?

thanks,

Bradley Caricofe