[ic] payment systems

Vaughn Skinner interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Aug 6 18:11:01 2001

I recently setup an interchange site.  Everything is working fine.  Now it is
time to add online cc payments.  I talked with verisign about cybercash and
they do not sell that service anymore.  What verisign service does Interchange
support?  Are there better services than verisign?

Thank you......

vaughn
--
| vaughn skinner   vaughn@bluemtnet.com  ICQ: 59193780                        |