[ic] payment systems

Jason Timm interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Aug 6 19:13:00 2001

> I recently setup an interchange site.  Everything is working fine.  Now it
is
>time to add online cc payments.  I talked with verisign about cybercash and
>they do not sell that service anymore.  What verisign service does
Interchange
>support?  Are there better services than verisign?
>
>vaughn

I have found Authorize.net to be a good company to work with.  You will need
to work through a reseller though.  You can become one, or look for one (I
am sure there are several on this list, myself included).  The archives have
instructions for setting Authorize.net up with IC.

Good luck.

Jason Timm
Intuitive Technologies
jason@itchoices.com