[ic] 2 users on shared virtual server running 1 interchange daemon

Dominic Tey Kek Keong interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Aug 7 10:44:03 2001

Sigh,

I am having a situation whereby on the virtual server which I am
hosting some websites on allowing me to run interchange as a
user of a domain and it works.

My problem is that there is a second domain which also needs
interchange. If I start another interchange process the server starts
slowing down. So to make things OK, I thought of having the 1st
user's
interchange daemon read and write to the catalog of the 2nd user.

Both users are under my adminstration.

While makecat'ing there was a question whereby it asked me for
interchange user, would that help?

Thanks in advance for pointers,

Dominic Tey