[ic] Credit Card Encyption

Garry interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 12:11:00 2001

I would love to see a working example of the Catalog.cfg - I have tried many
combinations, to no avail

PGP version is 6.5.8, on Linux 6.2

This is what my catalog.cgf looks like on my most recent, non productive
attempt:

Please help me mend this......... ..

#Variable    COMPANY          Whatever
#Variable    ENCRYPTOR       ./pgp

# Main route must be last to make default
Route main        attach           1
Route main        credit_card      1
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        encrypt          1
Route main        encrypt_program
 '/home/whatever/pgp-6.5.8/./pgp -feast -a'
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       "username"
Route main        pgp_key          ""
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         0
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            logs/tracking.asc

Many Thanks - Garry