[ic] IC 4.8

Jason Timm interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Aug 12 21:06:01 2001

>"It will be released when it is ready!"
>
>Producers of software are like cooks making soup. Don't push them or
>you won't like the product!
>
>Or, "It's not soup yet!"

OTOH, some may be curious not because they think the development should move
faster, but because they are trying to plan for upgrades, business
development, etc.  I mean no disrespect at all, it's just that I am in a
position where I must build a new server to move my existing clients to, and
would rather not install an 'old' version if it only means waiting for a
week or whatever.  But, if it is months off, then I do not have a choice.

[anxiously waiting...] ;)

Jason