[ic] IC 4.8.1 installation docs

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 21:02:01 2001

If you get the source, its a fairly simple install.

tar xfzv interchange-4.8.1.tar.gz
cd interchange-4.8.1
./configure

And then you are prompted for everything you need to do.  It might
complain about missing perl modules, then as root, run cpan (if you have a
newer version of perl installed), or perl -MCPAN -e shell;

>From there, just
install Safe::Hole
etc, and then restart the configure script.