[ic] How Can I Force A New Session ID for next purchase?

Wed Aug 15 09:32:02 2001

Quoting junk@megatronix.com.au (junk@megatronix.com.au):
> Hi everybody,
> The customer has purchased and on the reciept page I need to start another
> session so he can buy some more with another transaction/session number.
>
> I have tried [userdb function=logout hide=1 clear=1] and also [set
> mv_session_id][/set].

Why would you care about session ID? Nothing should depend on that.
I would think very strongly about this were I you. And your customers
are unlikely to buy from you if they have to re-enter all their info. 8-)

There is a way to do it, though:

	[calc]
		$Session->{time} = 1;
		return;
	[/calc]

That should cause immediate session expiration.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown