[ic] 4.8.1 intermittent error

Ian Riddler interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 16 09:07:00 2001

Hi

I'm trying to set up 4.8.1, it's a clean install using the foundation files
I get this message intermittently, sometimes a refresh of the browser window
allows me to continue, sometimes, I have to close the browser down
completely and log in again.

/cgi-bin/store/admin/page_edit Died in server spawn: Can't call method "new"
on an undefined value at /usr/lib/interchange/Vend/Data.pm line 674.

The error is occurring mostly in the Admin UI, but this could simply be down
to my spending most of my time in there - it has certainly appeared in the
storefront side of things too. The example above was from editing an html
snippet, but I've had similar error from several other sections, all
pointing to data.pm, line 674.

If anyone can shed some light on what's happening here, I'd really
appreciate it.

Regards,
Ian Riddler