[ic] Running 4.8.1 and 4.6.x

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 13:32:01 2001

Yes, just install your 4.8.1 to a different directory.  it will import
your old 4.6.x install (you can give it the path to the catalogs).

I installed IC 4.6 into /home/me/interchange
and then ic 4.7.7 to
/home/me/ic477
and ic4.8.1 to
/home/me/481

4.8.1 i am going to reinstall to a public dir, since I know now about
customizing the admin ui on a per-catalog basis.

I have two catalogs, pp (4.6.x) and profprog (4.7.7) which is my attempt
to upgrade my old pp catalog.

I put the cgi scripts in the same directory, and have two different
catalog directories for each.  I am also running two interchange
processes, one for 4.6.x and one for 4.7.7 (no 4.8.x for now).

for the 4.6 install, i goto
http://my.domain.tld/cgi-bin/pp
and for the 4.7.7 install i goto
http://my.domain.tld/cgi-bin/profprog

I think i messed around with the sample image and html paths too.

.cfg