[ic] 4.8.1 Installation and Configuration Problems

Aaron Kincer interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Aug 18 17:12:01 2001

I have installed 4.8.1 on Redhat 7.1 and I am trying to use the demo catalog
to learn how to use Interchange.  Everything seems to be OK right up until
the point where I click on either Customer Entrance or Admin Interface links
on the main page.  I get only the following error: "Undefined Catalog:
/cgi-bin/foundation"

I accepted all the defaults on installation with one exception: I pressed 1
for the Admin tools helper.  I get no errors when restarting Interchange.

Any ideas?  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks,

Aaron

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
--Kierkegaard

"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any
kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow human being,
let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again." -- William Penn