[ic] Fw: installation assistance

Rage-DCA interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 01:32:00 2001

If the job is still available, I would be more than willing to help you
setup Interchange on your server.
I have been working with Interchange now for about one and a half years and
have come across and solved
quite a few problems with it in my day. If done over chat, I would be
willing to do it for $35 an hour.
Over the phone, $35 plus phone bill expenses. Please feel free to e-mail me
back if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Jason Osborne
Data and Telecom Network Solutions

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Jose
M. Fernandez R
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 9:24 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Fw: installation assistance

I need someone to step me through installation of Interchange on my server.
I've tried to install unsuccessfully, but expect this is due to my
inexperience.  Unfortunately I don't have the time to figure it out.  If
you're interested and have done this before, please drop me an email with a
few details and an hourly rate.

thanks,
fern2000@hotmail.com
Thank you