[ic] authorizenet globalsub missing variables

Steve Bourg interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 02:55:01 2001

Hey All, I'm using Interchange 4.6.5 and setting up credit card
authorization through Authorize.Net.  I managed to mostly follow the
directions and have gotten my transactions to
authorize.net.  Unfortunately, I noticed that several fields were not
making it over.  These include the Order/Invoice #, Company, Country,
Phone, and Email.  The mapping for the order # was already setup and I've
added the rest.  However.. I've been unable to get any of the data
over.  With the help of cursor (Hi cursor!), I was able to drop in a few
lines that would echo the variable values to my error.log file.  I am able
to echo the fields that are making it over but not any of the fields that
aren't.  My question is.. why can I access some fields from this global
sub and not others?  The fields are making to the etc/transaction_log file
and they make it to emails PGP encrypted (when the store was setup for
that method).

Here's my error logging code from the globalsub:
::logGlobal(qq{mv_order_number variable has this
value: $actual{mv_order_number}});
::logGlobal(qq{mv_credit_card_number variable has this
value: $actual{mv_credit_card_number}});

I manage to get the credit card # returned but not the order number.  I've
tried my other fields as well.

Here's variable mapping for my broken fields:
                    x_Invoice_Num       => $actual{mv_order_number},
                    x_Company           => $actual{company},
                    x_Phone             => $actual{day_phone},
                    x_Email             => $actual{email},

and here's the credit card mapping:
                    x_Card_Num          => $actual{mv_credit_card_number},

Thanks,

Steve Bourg