[ic] Accessories help

Michael Mangeng interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 05:53:00 2001

Hi

I need help with the accessories system.
Ok, in the table pricing i can add e.g 2 columns named L and XL which should
represent the size of a product. To each product in this table i can add now
price differences to the price in the products table, when one of this
accessories is chosen by the user.

pricing:
sku    ...    ...    XL    X
001    .        .    2        1

products:
sku        ...    ...    price        size
001        .        .        10       M, X, XL

As far as i know this would cause the price increases by 1 if we choose size
X and by 2 if we choose size XL right ?

My problem now is now (as long as the information above is right) how i have
to add the select box into flypage and ord/basket.

I`ve tried it with:

[accessories code="[item-code]"
                type=radio
           attribute=size
               table=products]

...in flypage.html.. but nothing appears...

thanx
mike