[ic] How do I make MySQL start before IC during a reboot?

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 10:35:01 2001

"Rene Hertell" <rene@hertell.com> writes:

> > The scripts in /etc/rc.d/rc*.d are executed in order of there numbers
> > (S are the start scripts), the number for mysql must be lower than
> > the number for interchange.
>
> Thank you again very much for your help! :)

I discovered in my first days of Interchange Debian packaging how you
make this right the hard way. I had the same values for mysql and
interchange and Interchange eats up all memory :-(

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices