[ic] Credit card info encrypted twice by GPG!

Tue Aug 21 18:09:01 2001

Quoting Ed LaFrance (edl@newmediaems.com):
> GPG:    gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.6
> IC:     4.7.4
> OS:     Yellowdog linux 1.3
>
> GPG is double-encrypting the credit card info - It has to be passed through
> decryption twice to get down to the plain text.  This only happens when the
> encryption is handled by IC as part of the submission process; a text
> encryption with the same command string and options in the shell works
> fine.  I've looked at Order.pm and the Route's and nothing is jumping out
> at me.  Ideas anyone?

Sounds like both "encrypt" and "credit_card" are set in the route.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown