[ic] editing index.html file [finally solved!]

Ben H interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 15:51:01 2001

So the saga with my IC installation is over.
Here's a summary:

Many things weren't operating properly.
Namely, the Tables, Tax and UI page edit areas.

I was getting different errors.  I just reinstalled to see if I could get
it working.
It didn't work.  So I approached the problems one at a time, starting with Tax.

There was a previous post:
http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg06402.html

Giving a solution to the tax problem.  I followed the instructions:

We will fix this soon -- for now, if you comment out the line in
templates/*/theme.cfg which says "Pragma dynamic_variables" this should be OK.

And... Everything worked.  I'm glad its all straightened out, and I hope my
tribulations will save furthur tribulation of other users!

Ben