[ic] This Page has Expired when User Clicks 'Buy' Button from Search R esult

Jillian Carroll interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 19:05:01 2001

Hey everybody... I've searched through the archives but I can't find
anything (I'm sure it is because I don't know what words to use in my
search)... but I just noticed, when somebody does a search on my site, and
they are given a list of results... if somebody enters a quantity in beside
a product and clicks 'buy' I get a 'page expired' notice.

Please help!

  _____

Jillian M. Carroll
Internet Consultant, Horizon Computer Solutions
360 1st Avenue North
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 1X4
PHONE: (306) 665-5666 FAX: (306) 665-6199
E-mail: jcarroll@horizon.sk.ca
Web-Site: http://www.horizon.sk.ca