[ic] This Page has Expired when User Clicks 'Buy' Button from Search R esult

Wed Aug 22 20:23:00 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Jillian Carroll wrote:

JC>>Hey everybody... I've searched through the archives but I can't find
JC>>anything (I'm sure it is because I don't know what words to use in my
JC>>search)... but I just noticed, when somebody does a search on my site, and
JC>>they are given a list of results... if somebody enters a quantity in beside
JC>>a product and clicks 'buy' I get a 'page expired' notice.

It hasn't popped up, or I would remember this one!

I don't get a 'page expired' notice, but rather I get that the page
'whitepaper' can't be found, which is the wallpaper (whitepaper.jpg)
that I use on many pages. If you click on the product title it works
fine. Just don't expect to buy the product directly off this search
results page. (I wonder how many sales that I have lost!)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, August 22, 2001 at 20:20 PM:
Flying saucers are real, the Air Force doesn't exist.

This Linux System has been up 273 hours