[ic] can't install foundation-demo

root interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 13:43:00 2001

I installed the interchange rpm on my Mandrake Linux box and everything
was ok, but makecat wouldn't build foundation. So I went back to the Red
Hat site and downloaded the foundation and foundation-demo rpm's and the
first one installed ok. But foundation-demo fails on the rpm command
like this:

# rpm -i interchange-foundation-demo-4.8.1-1.i386.rpm
unpacking of archive failed on file
/var/lib/interchange/foundation/logs: cpio: unlink failed - Is a
directory

I re-downloaded the rpm but it's the same. I am a linux newbie and I
don't know how much more of this I can take, so please help.