[ic] MYSQL - how do you make IC aware of new catalog data location?

Frank Maestas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 18:15:00 2001

I have moved the mysql database files, but IC does not see them anymore.
Using mysql at the command prompt works fine though, and so is another app I
use, "MyPhpAdmin".  After I moved my database files, mysql works as normal
everywhere else except IC.

I noticed that when I tried to create a new test db based on Foundation, the
database directory is created, but does not get populated.  I don't know if
I'm up against configuration for IC or Mysql in trying to fix this.

Frank Maestas
TTS Inc. / www.MyPlantsTraining.com
fmaestas@ttseagle.com
fmaestas@myplantstraining.com